Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Announcement: I Sign with Golden Wheat Literary


I am proud to announce that Jessica Schmeidler of Golden Wheat Literary (Twitter: @GoldenWheatLit) will represent me and my books as I strive to achieve the next level in my literary career. Jessica, previously the Acquisitions Editor at Anaiah Press and currently a freelance editor and ghostwriter, originally launched the agency to help connect Christian writers with the vast market of both Christian and secular publishers; however, she has expanded into representing legal thrillers and suspense novels of both adult and young adult readerships.

I am encouraged by Jessica's insider knowledge of the publishing industry, her enthusiasm for new authors, and her true desire to be part of an author's career development from the very first book and beyond. The fact that Golden Wheat Literary is a small, boutique agency is, for me, a big plus, as it ensures that Jessica will be a true partner to my writing and marketing efforts.

Jessica and I will look for an appropriate home for my new novel, THE BURGAS AFFAIR, in which a Bulgarian policeman is teamed up with an Israeli woman from the Mossad as they work a case involving international terrorists and local criminals in both Bulgaria and Israel, while confronting the traumas of their pasts. The novel is currently on submission.

We are very excited about this book, and we hope to share it with the world of readers very soon. Wish us luck!

21 comments:

  1. I'm delighted for you, Ellis! Many congratulations and all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ellis, I am very happy for you. I wish you great success. Mazal tov! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellis, I am excited for you! I have been following your posts for a while, and know this is so well deserved. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Ellis. Hope your book finds a home very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you and wish you success in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ellis! I'm very thrilled and impatient about The Burgas affair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! Jessica sounds fabulous, and it seems like a really good fit. I wish you both well, and I hope everything goes smoothly, and that your book finds a good home.
    Best Wishes,
    Alexandra Lanc~

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one deserves it more! B'hatzlachah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A hard-earned and well-deserved step up. Congratulations! And yes, what Rabbi Berman said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Ellis on signing with Jessica. Hope to see your book in print soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As we Irish say, Comhghairdeas! or one I can pronounce, Slainte!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! That's a big step. Wish you lots of success.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! I am so happy for you, Ellis. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and I'm looking forward to reading your book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. Where is the agency based?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful news, Ellis. Congratulations and success!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very good news Ellis ! Mazal tov and... Късмет !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you every deserved success Ellis - This sounds like my kind of book! Is there a film in there too...?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ellis welcome to Bulgaria.

    Rami Kremesti

    Founder BONKA.BG

    ReplyDelete